I’m continuing my series of things that are making me happy this week. This week I have a collection of what I think are great links – happy reading!
- Joe Posnanski at NBC Sports writes about taking his 14-year-old daughter to see Hamilton. It’s a moving and well written piece. It also has a great ending where Lin-Manuel Miranda gets involved.
- One thing I love every year is ModernMrsDarcy’s Annual Reading Guide, and her 2016 Reading Guide does not disappoint! I’ve put a lot of the books on my TBR list, there are six categories of great books for any reader.
- I recently subscribed to the Useletter by Amy Lynn Andrews and so far I love it! She provides a useful newsletter about blogging, online work and writing.
- And finally I have two great Bullet Journal posts for you!
- Sandra at Wundertastisch talks about why you should start a Bullet Journal, it’s a great post about the system, and about how she uses it. I also really recommend her newsletter, she has a great free library of BuJo goodies!
- Jess at PrettyPrintsandPaper posted an awesome Bullet Journal dictionary last week that includes a lot of the basics, but also taught me some new stuff. I have a few new things I want to try in my BuJo, like Rolling Weeks and the Time Ladder.
Thanks for sharing. Please share this type of more post…..!!!!!
Aww, just saw it!!! Thank you so much for sharing, Tale! It’s highly appreciated and the highlight of the week 🙂 I hope you have/had a great holiday and we will talk again soon!
You are very welcome! I loved the post 😀 I had a great holiday, but it’s good to be back 🙂 I saw you posted a new blog post, I’m looking forward to reading it!
Thanks for the shout out! I also had some great ideas just from defining the terms! I’d love to see if you try it out 🙂
It was a really great post 🙂 It’s amazing all the ideas people have for their BuJo’s 🙂