I’m continuing my series of things that are making me happy this week. This week I have a collection of what I think are great links – happy reading!
- Joe Posnanski at NBC Sports writes about taking his 14-year-old daughter to see Hamilton. It’s a moving and well written piece. It also has a great ending where Lin-Manuel Miranda gets involved.
- One thing I love every year is ModernMrsDarcy’s Annual Reading Guide, and her 2016 Reading Guide does not disappoint! I’ve put a lot of the books on my TBR list, there are six categories of great books for any reader.
- I recently subscribed to the Useletter by Amy Lynn Andrews and so far I love it! She provides a useful newsletter about blogging, online work and writing.
- And finally I have two great Bullet Journal posts for you!
- Sandra at Wundertastisch talks about why you should start a Bullet Journal, it’s a great post about the system, and about how she uses it. I also really recommend her newsletter, she has a great free library of BuJo goodies!
- Jess at PrettyPrintsandPaper posted an awesome Bullet Journal dictionary last week that includes a lot of the basics, but also taught me some new stuff. I have a few new things I want to try in my BuJo, like Rolling Weeks and the Time Ladder.